Maskcara Beauty IIID Foundation FIrst Time Tips


SOOOOOOOO.....you have ordered your Maskcara Beauty IIID Foundation and are waiting for it to arrive in the mail.  CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am really excited for you.  This makeup is truly like something I have never experienced in makeup.   The really good news for you right now is that Maskcara works really hard at getting the makeup shipped to you quickly so I know you will not be waiting too long.  AND wait until you see how beautiful the packaging is.....it is everything feminine.  If you like makeup but don't like feminine, you are in luck because basically it's a brown box (insert a giggle because it's the prettiest brown box).

While you are anxiously waiting, I have a few tips for you to familiarize yourself with before you use it for the first time.  A few things you may have already discovered by watching a few of my videos or just by following me on Facebook or Instagram or MAYBE...you found me on YouTube in one of my very amatuer  awkward videos.  Regardless, I am grateful you found me.  I know we will be great friends.  I never meet a stranger, and I'm only lost for words when I am videoing myself  (insert lot of giggles).  

FIRST TIME TIPS
  • Start with a clean, exfoliated and moisturized face. Cream makeup doesnt hide textured or flakey skin well. Its a great idea to shave your face to get rid of peach fuzz. Shaving your face helps to exfoliate it.




Amazon has these Tinkle razors or you may find them at TJ Maxx
  •  Start with a small amount of product on your brush. Keep in mind that less is more until you get the feel of the application.



  • Stipple during application . This means to apply the product by dabbing onto the face instead of swiping or swirling.
  • BLEND with perfector sponge. Since application is 2-3 different colors of foundation plus a lip and cheek, you will need to blend with your perfector sponge or possibly your brush for a more natural look. 
  • Skin too shiny/oily? Try setting with a loose powder such as the Vanilla Dust by Maskcara or a loose translucent powder such as Cody Airspun or iT Bye Bye Pores to absorb excess oils during wear. This also is good for the next tip.
it Bye Bye Pores is my FAVORITE!! 
but again, I am older and it's for aging skin. 
Purchased at Ulta or Amazon
Purchase at Walmart or a drugstore
  • To help makeup last all day, use a primer of your choice prior to application. This may be trial and error to find one that works well for your skin type as well as works well with a cream foundation. I have found that using a setting spray such as Maskcaras Stay Out There as my primer prior to application works extremely well. I also use the setting spray after my application along with one of the pow-ders mentioned in the above tip.
with SPF 30
or without
  • Make up setting in creases? Use your damp perfector sponge to blend or smooth. You may also use a clean finger if you should crease throughout the day. That is one of the beauties of a cream foundation. It is blendable on your skin.
Any questions or concerns, you can message me or comment below. Remember to send me some pictures.  I'd love to see your gorgeous glow.  


Comments

Popular Posts