Maskcara Beauty IIID Foundation and Me

Hey y'all....  So much has happened to me since my last post a hundred years ago.  Since then I turned 50.   That seems so crazy to me, but it's reality.

I will keep my story short......I was happy and grateful to be able to say I am 50 since it's an age denied by many including my dad who passed at 49, but I found myself terribly annoyed by the approach.  I was 90 lbs overweight, turning grey faster and faster every time I tried covering it up and the melasma on my face was as brown as the dye I was using to color my hair.

I was clearly not the best version of myself.  I knew my husband and children deserved it and most importantly I deserved to be the  best version of myself.  With that said....I joined WW, dyed my hair blonde to help disguise the grey, invested in a great skincare routine (La Peau Boutique) as well as a new makeup line, Maskcara Beauty IIID Foundation and here I am.

I am 71 lbs lighter so I am not quite at my WW Lifetime goal but not complaining. I still live everyday making better choices and know that I will not be the person in the picture below on the left.

I am now a blonde with a healthier glow to my face with hydrated healthy skin.

AND on the road to my kind of success with Maskcara Beauty as an Independent Maskcara Artist.   

Here are just a few pictures of my befores and afters.

STEP ONE: WW along with STEP TWO: Changing hair color

STEP THREE:  La Peau Boutique skincare


STEP FOUR: Maskcara Beauty IIID Foundation 



So here.....you will still find me monogramming away on my porch and doing lots of fun projects with my Silhouette machine as well as cooking several nights a week.  Although the calories may have changed in the food, my passion for cooking is still the same.  I have learned to make healthier choices in the foods we love. 

So along with my DIY projects, recipes, and monograms you will have an opportunity to to learn more about Maskcara and HACing (sounds scary huh?).  It's my newest obsession.  


Comments

Popular Posts